Arsenal vs. Galatasaray Preview
Arsenal are yet to open their points account in Champions League this season. After a disastrous performance against Dortmund in the first game, Arsenal are now at bottom of the group table. They will try to bounce back against Galatasaray at Emirates on Wednesday night.
Injury & Team News
- Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta are both out for the game after sustaining injuries from North London derby on Saturday.
- Jack Wilshere is declared as fully fit to play the game.
- Mathieu Debuchy and Olivier Giroud are long-term absentees.
- Abou Diaby will also miss the game with a hip problem.
- Theo Walcott is expected to return after international break.
Arsenal (Possible, 4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Jack Wilshere, Flamini; Sánchez, Özil, Cazorla; Welbeck.
Galatasaray (Possible, 4-3-1-2): Muslera; Versel, Chedjou, Semih, Telles; Dzemaili, Melo, Selcuk; Sneijder; Burak, Pandev.
Referee: Gianluca Rocchi (Italy).
Arsenal are still undefeated in the premier league, currently in their favorite 4th position with two wins and four draws. Both the defeats they suffered this season came in cup games. Gala are 5th in their league with 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. In their last champions league game, they almost suffered a defeat but Burak Yilmaz’s 93rd-minute goal earned a point for the Turkish side.
Arsenal to comeback strongly. We predict a dominating win for the home side.
Arsenal 3 Galatasaray 0