- Schalke general manager Horst Heldt has played down speculation linking Klaas-Jan Huntelaar with a January move to Arsenal, reports ESPN.
- “At this point, these stories are no more than fairytales to me,” Heldt told waz.de. “I have not heard anything about it.”
- Arsenal are reportedly pursuing a defensive midfielder, PSV Eindhoven’s Kevin Strootman has been watched numerous times but could be too expensive at £20million, but West Ham’s Mohamed Diame is believed to be a possibility
- Michu insists he’s happy at Swansea City. Arsenal and Liverpool were rumoured to be interested in the player, however the Spaniard has commited to his contract with the Swans. “Right now I’m happy, playing almost every minute and I’m very happy,” he told Radio Marca. It is always nice that you get talked about with teams like Atletico Madrid, one of the largest in Spain, but now I am very happy in Swansea.”
- Chelsea are launching a bid for Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets. The People says Chelsea are still keen on a swoop for Barcelona star Busquets – but they will have to wait until next season to prise him away.
- The agent of young Serbian star Lazar Markovic has denied that the player will be leaving Partizan Belgrade in the near future.
- The possible move for Brazilian Hulk has been faltered for the Blues as the player diffuses the bust up within the team. Last week, Hulk put the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City on notice when declaring he would quit Zenit in January after falling out with coach Luciano Spalletti. However, he has since apologised for his outburst, declaring: “I am a passionate player who wants the best for the team. I think the desire to play until the last minute is natural in any player. If I was bad I am ready to apologize to my teammates.”
- Belgian International Kevin De Bruyne a loanee playing with Werder Bremen currently is hoping for a return to his parent club Chelsea and make his mark at the end of the season.
- Nani exit talks heats up, as a picture of winger supposedly at the London colney was circled around Twitter. However it was nowhere near London Colney and are just plain rumours circulation around the web.
- Evra told the Daily Mail that he is happy at United and has not thought about leaving, even making a joke that he would have to kill Sir Alex Ferguson before he left the club which made a few punters chuckle into their pints
- It looks like Alex Ferguson would beat Arsene Wenger this time in the transfer of Crystal palace winger Wilfred Zaha. The Daily Mail says United could win the chase for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, by allowing the youngster to go back to South London on loan.
- Real Madrid are pushing to secure Jose Rodriguez to a new contract amid fresh interest from Arsenal.Rodriguez reportedly turned down a five-year contract offer from Arsenal in October 2011 but is thought to still figure heavily on Arsene Wenger‘s radar.
- The departure of Kaka from Madrid is a long talked about story and from various sources it looks like the Brazilian is on the verge of leaving Real Madrid, with Turkish club Galatasaray now favourties to acquire his signature.