AC MILANRossi on AC Milan radar
- AC Milan have made a bid to sign Guiseppe Rossi from Villarreal following their relegation from La Liga. Tottenham are also keen on the striker.
- Edin Dzeko has vowed to leave Manchester City of he is not guaranteed a starting place. AC Milan are interested in signing the unsettled striker.
- Santi Cazorla has met his new Arsenal team mates today after he passed a medical and finalized a £20m move from Malaga.
- According to the Russian paper Queens Park Rangers want to sign Arsenal’s Andrei Arshavin on a season long loan with an option to buy the player to be included in the deal.
- Randy Lerner may listen to offers for Aston Villa following the $1 Billion sale of his American Football team the Cleveland Browns.
- Aston Villa’s new signing Ron Vlaar has urged Dutch team-mate Robin Van Persie to not join Juventus as it was the Arsenal striker who persuaded him to move to England.
ChelseaCole contract stalls
- Ashley Cole wants to be on £200,000 a week at Chelsea. Real Madrid and PSG are monitoring the situation.
- Oscar on Neymar: “While we are in London, I have been telling Neymar about the ambition of Chelsea. When the time comes for him to join a European club, I hope I can persuade him.”
- Chelsea are interested in signing Benfica striker Oscar Cardozo.
- Brendan Rogers wants to bring Swansea defender Ashley Williams as a replacement for Man City target Daniel Agger.
- Man City are considering making a move for Scott Sinclair.
- Man Utd have agreed a £30m deal for Lucas Moura, and are looking to press ahead with their move for Van Persie.
- Real Sociedad are interested in signing Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov.
- Tottenham are losing patience with Emmanuel Adebayor and are switching their interest to Brazilian striker Leandro Damiao, 23.
- Tottenham are planning to make an opening £9.5mil offer for Rennes midfielder Yann M’Vila, who has been a long term target for rivals Arsenal. M’Vila has been reported to be available for £11mil.
Michael Ballack has missed out on a move to Montreal Impact who have now signed Alessandro Nesta.