Inter Milan goalkeeper Julio César plays down transfer talk and insists that the quotes attributed to him in which he said he is set to the leave the Italian club were false.
The 32-year-old has been strongly linked with a move away from the San Siro following the arrival of Slovenian shot-stopper Samir Handanovic from Udinese.
On Tuesday, César had been quoted as saying that his ”adventure” in the Inter shirt will end in the next few days, but the Brazil international has moved to deny making such comments.
”I would like to say that I have not made any comments about my future,” he told Sky Sport Italia. ”I would also like to deny the quotes that appeared on a Facebook page that does not belong to me.
”If I have to tell anything to the fans, I will do it in person.”