Arsenal are desperate to get back their season on track, which means they need to win most of their remaining games if they want to play in champions league next season. Arsenal face Aston Villa in the coming match day. Here are few interesting preview stats for the game,
- Arsenal have won only two of their last six home matches against Aston Villa in the Premier League.
- Only Mata, Silva and Valencia produced more assists than Theo Walcott who has 16 assists.
- Aston Villa players got more yellow cards than any other team. They lead the charts with 54 yellow cards.
- Arsenal’s offside trap caught more players offside than any other team in the premier league. 91 times they have caught players offside.
- Christian Benteke has now scored 6 goals in his last 5 games. Watch out for him!
It has been a tough week for Arsene Wenger and he would definitely want it to end it in a better way. 3 points against a struggling Villa side could restore some parity in front of the home crowd.
There are no fresh injury concers for Arsenal and Wenger should pretty much line-up the same team that faced Bayern Munich in a bid to close the gap with rivals Tottenham Hotspurs.